Our V-Cool Reusable Hot & Cold Perineal Gel Pack brings instant ahhh… where new moms need it most – down there!
Simply place the flexible, stay-cool pack into your undies (much like a pad!) to provide relief for postpartum swelling, itching and burning. The V-cool also soothes discomfort caused by post-delivery healing and stitches.
Can be used to help relieve:
- Postpartum pain & swelling
- Vaginal discomfort
- C-section incision irritation
- Pelvic pain
- Quick-freeze technology for convenience
- 2 soothing gel packs with 10 disposable covers
- Can be used during pregnancy, postpartum and nursing
- Hand washable and reusable
- Non-toxic and latex-free
This gel pack is for EXTERNAL use only. Simply place the flexible, stay-cool pack into your undies (much like a pad!)
- 74% NON-TOXIC SILICA GEL
- 21% GLYCEROL
- 5% CMC
- For first time use, place HCP in freezer for at least 2 hours (for repeat treatments, place HCP in freezer for 30 minutes).
- After removing from freezer,place HCP in sleeve and apply to desired area. DO NOT APPLY HCP FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES AT A TIME.
- Place Hot Cold Pack (HCP) on paper towel in microwave on high heat for NO MORE THAN 20-30 seconds.
- Knead HCP to distribute heat evenly and place in sleeve.
- Apply to desired area for 15 minute intervals. If pain persists afte rseveral treatments, consult your physician.
- If too hot or if HCP expands like a balloon allow to cool before place in sleeve.
- Inspect area where the HCP has been applied. If discoloration or redness occurs discontinue use. Always use disposable sleeves with gel packs. Do not place uncovered gel pack directly against your skin.