Color Fun Wooden Play Gym
Click-clack. The little explorers strain their ears with delight when the cheerfully colored wooden disks on the sides happily bang together when being pushed to and fro. Above, the charming little frog hangs on the discovery bar and adores being looked at with curiosity. And when the little ones are not lying on their favorite play blanket, but are sitting in their infant seat the discovery fun still continues.
Age: 6 - 18 Months
- A very simple screw mechanism allows adults to adjust the height of the bar in a matter of seconds!
- Babies are encouraged to roll to their side to play with the sliding wooden disks along the base of the play gym. They will be rewarded with fantastic acoustic effects!
- includes a rattling frog made of beech wood that dangles for baby to reach. Plenty of space to add even more hanging elements.
- Made of beech wood and birch plywood. Measures approximately 23.6"L x 17.7" W x 21.6" H.
- Designed in Germany and made with care in Bulgaria.