The one that started it all: Our most-loved, best-selling sleep bag. A wearable blanket that helps baby fall asleep (and stay asleep), so you’re not up all night. Designed to be safe sleep, diaper change friendly, temperature-regulating, and so soft you’ll have to touch it to believe it.
- Exterior: 97% Bamboo Rayon, 3% Spandex
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Highly breathable
- J-shaped double zipper
TOG (or Thermal Overall Grade) is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
To maintain the quality and feel of your bamboo clothing we recommend the following wash instructions:
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Turn off agitator if that is an option
- With like fabrics (bamboo only)
- Layette should be washed inside out, zipped/buttoned up to decrease pilling
- Sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting
Kyte BABY does not recommend using the dryer. We recommend hanging or laying flat to dry. Open your sleep bags completely and point a fan towards them to help drying time indoors.
When washing any of your baby’s clothes, think less is more. We recommend avoiding care products that contain harsh chemicals, additives, optical brighteners, and bleach.