Mindfulness for New Moms - FREE CLASS!
Being a mom is a beautiful and wild lifelong adventure. It is simultaneously the most rewarding and challenging thing we will ever do. As new moms we give so much of ourselves to our children, and often find that there's little leftover for us.
So, how can we balance the tricky terrain of nurturing our wee ones while still feeling grounded and inspired in our life?
Having a set of easy and accessible mindfulness tools will ensure that you are always able to connect to your calm center. Our time together will provide you with a handful of straightforward strategies to create a daily mindfulness practice that you can lean into at any given moment.
Some of the simple techniques we will explore together are:
- Breathing exercises that can be done anywhere, in the midst of your day.
- Awareness around slowing down and returning to the present moment.
- The importance of a gratitude practice to help you regularly notice and absorb all that you are thankful for.
- How to process your emotions. Giving you the skills to release the heaviness of overwhelming feelings.
- A regular five-minute meditation practice. We will look at the details of how to begin and the incredible impact it can have.
For more information, please visit our website mindfulmamaliving.com.
This class will take place in the Village Maternity store.
Leisha Davis is an inspirational life coach, motivational speaker, retreat leader, yoga and meditation teacher, Positive Discipline Trainer and the founder of Mindful Mama Living. Leisha's mission is to guide and support mamas everywhere to live and parent with presence, ease and joy by providing simple and satisfying mindfulness strategies. Through the various techniques she shares, mamas can easily learn to access deeper levels of awareness and calm so they can show up for themselves, their families and the world at large in peaceful and positive ways!
When Leisha is not teaching or coaching she enjoys soaking up the sunshine with her husband and their two spirited daughters.