Class Cancellations & Transfers:
- Village Maternity reserves the right to cancel a class when the required minimum enrollment is not met. Earliest notification will be given and the participant may choose either a full refund or credit toward another class or merchandise credit at Village Maternity
- We require a minimum of 14 days withdrawal notice prior to the start of the first day of a class in order to receive a full refund for the class. You may also transfer to a different class or receive class credit up to a week before the start. In the event that you need to cancel or change outside of this timeline, we will work with you to accommodate you as best as we can.
- Refunds for cancelations within 13 days from the start of the class will be issued only in case of medical emergency when you present a medical certificate or physician's letter.
- We recommend planning to complete all classes by your 36th week of pregnancy.
Instructions for Cancellations and Transfers:
- Contact email@example.com.
- Let us know you need to cancel or transfer your class registration. Be prepared to provide:
- Your name
- Order Number
- The class title, date and time of your current class
- The class title, date and time of the class you would like to be in, if applicable
- All classes MUST be purchased at the same time to get the discount. The discount will be applied once all required classes are in the cart and you enter the promo code of NEWBABY.
- If you meant to sign up for the full bundle and accidentally did not, please notify us. You will be refunded the difference in price.
- Bundle offerings and discount amounts may change at any time.
- All other regular class cancelation and transfer policies apply.