POP! TWIST! MIX! STACK! LACE!
This pack contains 21 educational beads to promote sensory discoveries and fine motor skill development. Large beads to screw, clip, assemble and lace which allow you to build a multitude of multicolored and varied combinations and shapes.
- At 10 months, it’s time for sensory discoveries and the development of visual acuity thanks to the different textures and colors of the pearls, which your child begins to assemble.
- 15 months, your child opens and closes the pearls involving fine motor skills
- 18 months, the child can mix the pearls together and create many combinations
- 24 months, it's time to build! Your child can create long links of beads and explore their creativity
- Around 36 months, the child can lace the beads thanks to the flexible lacing cord. Lacing is a first step toward learning to write!
Pearl diameter 2"
Soft EVA-based material, PVC-free, BPA-free